3377 Pacific Avenue Living
Julia Morgan designed in 1908 overlooking the Presidio (and Julius Kahn playground today), the six bedroom home at 3377 Pacific Avenue has returned to the market listed for $11,500,000 having last traded for $4,750,000 in 1998 and remodeled in-between.
3377 Pacific Avenue Wine Cellar
The Presidio Heights property now features a six burner Thermador range in the kitchen; a five car garage; four full bathrooms; a legitimate three (thousand) bottle wine cellar; two powder rooms; and one rather fine backyard (both literally and figuratively speaking).
3377 Pacific Avenue
∙ Listing: 3377 Pacific Avenue (6/5) – $11,500,000 [smithtaylorsf.com]

1. Posted by Marina Boy

This is a beautiful house! Love the real wine cellar and tasting room, plus there is enough parking for the whole family!

2. Posted by lolcat_94123

Those huge wine cellars still make me laugh – but to each his own.

3. Posted by eddy

Outstanding home. Seems a bit high on price. Who knows these days. Everything is selling and fast. Anyone know the sq ft?
    There is a lightly updated home in the marina that is going to close of 700k over its 2010 sale price.

4. Posted by nancydrew99

Wow. This house is beautiful. I want it! Although, I’d have to buy a lot of $.05 wine at BevMo to fill that cellar – I’d be broke after shelling out $11M+ on a house. Still, looks very lovely and there are some lucky (future) owners out there…

5. Posted by PPC

Stunning – mostly on the inside! One of my favorite homes I have seen on the MLS. The only “concern” I would have is that it looks like to gain access to the 5 car garage, one has to drive down an rather narrow alley. In general, I absolutely love it!

6. Posted by Joshua

Lovely home.
    There’s very little move-in ready inventory that compares to this property. The price seems high, but when you compare it to the big fixers on the market, it probably pencils-out as a relatively realistic price…

7. Posted by johnny

way overpriced
    will ultimately trade south of $10 million
    fair price = less than $7 million

8. Posted by BobN

Wow. What an elegant abode. I’d move right in and the only think I’d put out on the curb is that bar cart in photo #21. No, wait, better to put it on EBay to help pay the mortgage.

9. Posted by Just Looking

Beautiful house but I don’t understand why the Presidio Wall is considered to be such a prime/prestigious location. Can anyone explain this to me?

10. Posted by johnny

@Just Looking
    the Presidio Wall is nice because it is relatively quiet. It is relatively safe. If you have kids, it is convenient to be near such a nice park. the view of the trees and bay are tranquil, especially for a family w/kids.
    It’s just pleasant.
    nevertheless, this prop is just overpriced at the current ask.

11. Posted by SocketSite

The list price for 3377 Pacific Avenue has just been reduced $1,500,000 (13%), now asking $10,000,000.

12. Posted by SocketSite

The sale of 3377 Pacific Avenue closed escrow today with a reported contract price of $9,600,000, 17 percent under its original list price.