3953 Sacramento Kitchen
As we wrote this past August:

Purchased out of probate as a vacant two-unit building in need of TLC and sold “as-is” with “no further responsibility/liability implied or expressed whatsoever” this past January, 3953 Sacramento has returned to the market asking $3,525,000 as a “renovated to the studs” single-family home with “au pair” unit below.

Permits would suggest that the two-bedroom on the third floor was relocated to the first while the one-bedroom on the second floor was combined with the third, although the new listing notes three bedrooms on the third floor and only one on the first.

Withdrawn from the market in December without a reported sale, according to a plugged-in tipster the property should return to the market this week with new photography, new floor plans, and a new lower list price of $3,200,000.
∙ Listing: 3953-3955 Sacramento (4/4.5) – $3,200,000 [presidioheightsmodern.com]
3953 Sacramento Returns As A Single-Family Home Plus “Au Pair” [SocketSite]

1. Posted by eddy

Did we ever get an accurate square footage reading on this place?

2. Posted by Q

Love the floor plans. I wish more listings would include them.

3. Posted by jimmy

looks like the agents that repped the buyer/developer finally got fired.

4. Posted by redseca2

I would be a bit paranoid so close to a large hospital. I might open up Socketsite some morning to see a rendering of a proposed big new building right next to my little house.

5. Posted by eddy

In escrow

6. Posted by SocketSite

The sale of 3953 Sacramento closed escrow today with a reported contract price of $3,200,000.

7. Posted by eddy

Didn’t see this update before posting on the other thread; bit this is a great outcome for this property. $941 on a so-so street in presidio heights. I say so-so because it’s got a lot traffic and proximity to schools and hospital. I’m pretty shocked at the outcome / results for this home despite trying my best to not be shocked at these remodel flip jobs.