2243 Franklin
Having last changed hands on 5/31/07 for $1,250,500 this apple has barely had a chance to ripen. Nonetheless, it’s back on the tree and looking to be picked.
Granted, 2243 Franklin is on a busy street. But then again, it’s no busier than it was ten months ago. And it is a rather nice top floor unit with some nice detailing and a great deck out back.
You know the drill. And the point isn’t whether or not the sellers will make money on this transaction, it’s how has the market moved since they were the buyers.
∙ Listing: 2243 Franklin (2/2) – $1,275,000 [MLS]

1. Posted by Anna

I looked at this one last year, it’s nice. I also looked at the houses on 30th and Douglass in Noe. It’s amazing how many of these places are coming back on the market after just a year or two.

2. Posted by Foolio

Guess the owners tired of hearing the street noise.
    I think the “new” market will cause this one to suffer…

3. Posted by cooper

I am not a big fan of a lot of SFO architecture/styles (I know I am weird) but this looks pretty nice on the outside. Kinda got a real nice feel to it. Curb appeal imo!

4. Posted by Spencer

I honestly think this is very nice and only modestly overpriced.
    will sell for 1,150,000.

5. Posted by gmlight

Cooper, since this property has nothing to do with SFO architecture, I feel your commnet is out of place. However, I rather do like the architecture of SFO’s international terminal: http://tinyurl.com/294394

6. Posted by brian

Pretty on the inside, but if I lived there I would have to do something to bolster my masculinity. Lavender with purty white ribbons!

7. Posted by Gwen

So Coop, you still up for $1.150 on this one three and a half weeks later? This one is headed further South for a number of reasons 1. Traffic + original windows = noise 2. The kitchen, seriously in need of $20K, who makes tile in vomit color and matches (ish) the cabinets 3. Small bedrooms 4. Walk outside to go downstairs to do your laundry. Walk on by….