April 8, 2008

Boom Dizzle (AKA Baron Davis) Is In The His House (And SoMa)

Boom Dizzle (www.SocketSite.com)

It’s more an ad for AT&T than an actual overview of his pad. And it’s not for sale. But it is interesting to note that Baron Davis lives adjacent to the Transbay Terminal. And we have a feeling that it’s not because he simply can’t afford anything in District 7.

See How They Live: Baron Davis [AT&T]
Some Relative Perspective On The Position Of The Transbay Project [SocketSite]

First Published: April 8, 2008 10:52 AM

Is that 85 Natomas? I think that you catch a glimpse of John Collins through one of the windows.

Posted by: r at April 8, 2008 11:13 AM

Bdiddy's SOMA unit is probably one of many homes he has. I'm sure he has multiple homes in LA.

Posted by: Tony at April 8, 2008 11:22 AM

Hope to see him at the Rincon Hill Neighborhood Association meeting tonight at The Infinity. www.RinconHillNeighbors.org ... or maybe next time

Posted by: jamie at April 8, 2008 12:06 PM

Baron's bachelor pad is located right across from John Collin's and adjacent to Zebulon. He's a frequent visitor at JC and Harlot (on Minna). Every once in a while, Jessica Alba will visit his place whenever she catches a Warriors game.

Posted by: SC - in my 20's at April 8, 2008 12:28 PM

I watched some of the video.

They go on Baron's deck. It overlooks a courtyard that has a b-ball hoop on the other side of the courtyard (a long way away)

they both grab a ball and shoot

Deion Sanders hits the basket.

It's pretty amazing, I have to say.

Posted by: ex SF-er at April 8, 2008 1:07 PM

I wonder if he takes BART to home games...

Posted by: dp243 at April 8, 2008 1:49 PM

Dunleavy was in the process of buying a place at the St Regis before he was traded

I think more professional athletes consider living in SF these days

Nelson and Biedrens live in high rises at Lake Merrit

15 years ago I don't think this was an option

The more 24-hour our little city can be the better as far as I am concerned

Posted by: Zig at April 8, 2008 2:21 PM

Harrington lives on 3rd and Mission

Pietrus lives in Oakland but is always down in Union Square

If you hang around 2nd Street enough, you'll see a nice Bentley rolling through and Capt. Jack at the wheel.

It's nice to see a lot of the Warriors in the City instead of the burbs (like the 9ers)

Posted by: jk at April 8, 2008 2:50 PM