57 West Shore Road: Deck
We know, we know, not everyone is in the market for an eleven million dollar Belvedere “compound.” So how about a more modest $5,600,000 waterfront Belvedere home “personally designed by Martha Stewart, a friend of the current owner in the style of a ‘Luxury loft’” with a “gourmet kitchen personally designed by chef Michael Chiarello?”
57 West Shore: Dining
And as if those two aren’t names enough: “For the full price, seller will consider including the furniture including Dakota Jackson and Holly Hunt designer items from Randolph and Hein and Kneedler Faucher, custom built Honduras mahogany dining table and Parisi Chaise Lounge with Design Tex swayed fabric.”
Oh, and the “beautiful mahogany used to build the dresser and bed in the master bedroom was originally earmarked to make Gibson guitar[s].”
∙ Listing: 57 West Shore Road, Belvedere (4/3.5) – $5,600,000 [Olivia Hsu Decker]
Sitting On A Deck (Or A Dock) By The Bay: 210 Beach Road [SocketSite]

1. Posted by vox

It’s pre-prison.

2. Posted by me

OOPS! Pick up that name you dropped!

3. Posted by SB

Reminds me of Miami and not in a bad way. Find me something like this in SF proper and I’ll take it.

4. Posted by ex SF-er

wow. I absolutely love this place. not much more to say than that.
    I wonder how often the wall of windows can be opened??? is it usually foggy there? or pretty warm and sunny?
    regardless, I’d take that place even if there were cold and fog 80% of the time!

5. Posted by FSBO

I’d take two of these $5.6M places rather than the $11M one featured yesterday. This is the sunny side of the island with much better views. The $11M compound was obviously pretty cool – but it’s also literally cool as it’s in shade most of the day this time of year. The pictures were probably taken on June 21. No great city or bridge views either. I’d hate to pay the property taxes on either place let alone the mortgage. Fascinating listings though.

6. Posted by Guest

Although the furniture descriptions are a little over-the-top, the broker did a beautiful job with the listing.

7. Posted by ex SF-er

I have to agree Guest. I can totally envision myself living in this home.
    Contrast this listing with the countless listings we’ve seen with poor lighting, poor staging, etc…

8. Posted by weatherman

Man…need to find me a Sugar Momma. Heck, I’d even switch to a Sugar Daddy to live in that place.

9. Posted by Someone

http://www.businessweek.com/2000/00_47/b3708039.htm confirms the realtor’s claims
    Nice looking place IMO

10. Posted by cyclin

I’ve been to this house before, it’s pretty sweet. Pretty much the whole thing is over the water, and the best part is the speed boat which easily lowers into the water to go water skiing. The bay is shallow in that area and it wasn’t nearly as cold as I thought it might be.

11. Posted by Jean

All that stuff they wrote and they misspelled SUEDE?

12. Posted by FSBO

57 West Shore has sold at $5.4M after 77 DOM. I wonder if that includes the Gibson mahogany dresser as the website implied that only a “full price” offer would get the furniture. Not sure if this data point indicates much for the rest of the market, but it does seem to be a rather spectacular property.

13. Posted by Kat

The interior of this place is BORING- but the outside/views are gorgeous

14. Posted by [baywind]

I have only one word to say to a property like this: Brrrrrrrrr!

15. Posted by moby

this did sell for 5.6about, new owners luck-e!